JOIN OUR TEAM
Who We Are
Founded in 2011 in Atlanta, Station16 is a small yet versatile brand agency, and we have assembled a merry band of tacticians and creatives to build and grow our clients’ brands. From brand formation to social media management, from video production to website development, we offer a wide range of services to a diverse array of clients, including start-ups, large corporations, and non-profits.
Create With Us
We started Station16 with a primary goal of building better brands. So many businesses and organizations have brands that don’t reflect their goals or potential. Our purpose is to help each brand define its strategy and message and build a brand and story that fuels its future.
Saber fights are possible, but not guaranteed.
Video Producer | Full-Time
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
We are a nimble band of unique thinkers, creators, and generally fun people who like to help our clients tell their story. Through great design, strategy, and an authentic narrative, we help our clients connect with their audience. We build better brands.
We are looking for a Video Producer that wants to be a part of an engaged team. We rely on our Producer to keep our video and photo projects on track from start to finish and manage communication within our team and with our clients. The successful candidate will steer our video & photo content teams teams, monitoring progress on tasks and assessing weekly priorities to ensure successful completion of all production related projects. We thrive in collaboration and drive towards the best creative process. If you want to help others and work in a team environment, our team could be yours.
We’re currently working (mostly) remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in West Midtown Atlanta.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
Start date: Mid September – Early October
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience:
We believe that the right person could be perfect regardless of their specific degree, but some programs may give you more insight into working in an agency: Marketing, Advertising, Communications, New Media, Film Production
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in video production, advertising, or communications
- Have at least one year of previous experience working in digital project coordination
- Have experience managing multiple projects/clients at the same time
Knowledge of Platforms & Software
- Proficient in digital video content production (equipment, editing, videography, photography, audio, etc.)
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Adobe, Google Suite, Dropbox and Microsoft Office- type programs (Word/Pages, Excel/Numbers, Keynote/PowerPoint)
- Understanding of basic lighting principles, techniques, composition, and post-production organization and process
- Experience with common project management and communication tools such as Teamwork, Slack, Dropbox etc.
- Experience with motion graphics/animation (AfterEffects, Cinema4D)
- Demonstrate excellent people skills, working with different personalities and work styles.
- Demonstrate a commitment to accountability, leadership, and empathy in the workplace.
- Have strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, able to ramp up quickly, and balance multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Produce video content for a wide variety of clients and perspectives from pre-production through to the final delivery working with and managing needed contractors
- Manage project budgets and deliverable timelines
- Collaborate with clients to help them discover and fulfill their vision for digital media content
- Manage contract workers providing cinematography, audio, directorial, and post-production services
- Organize media assets including proper file naming, folder structure, and archiving for easy access
- Create and manage budgets and project timelines to ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time, and within budget
- Lead team and client meetings.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, staff, contractors, and vendors.
Join the Team
Complete this application form below, and we will be in contact to discuss next steps.