JOIN OUR TEAM
Who We Are
Founded in 2011 in Atlanta, Station16 is a small yet versatile brand agency, and we have assembled a merry band of tacticians and creatives to build and grow our clients’ brands. From brand formation to social media management, from video production to website development, we offer a wide range of services to a diverse array of clients, including start-ups, large corporations, and non-profits.
Create With Us
We started Station16 with a primary goal of building better brands. So many businesses and organizations have brands that don’t reflect their goals or potential. Our purpose is to help each brand define its strategy and message and build a brand and story that fuels its future.
Saber fights are possible, but not guaranteed.
Project Manager | Full-Time
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
Station16 is hiring a Project Manager to keep our projects on track from start to finish and manage communication with all our clients. The successful candidate will steer our creative staff, monitoring progress on tasks and assessing weekly priorities to ensure successful completion of deliverables.
We’re currently working (mostly) remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Westside Atlanta.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We believe that the right person could be perfect regardless of their specific degree, but some programs may give you more insight into working in an agency: Project Management; Marketing; Communications; Management; Business
- Work Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Have at least one year of previous experience working in digital and print project coordination
- Knowledge of platforms & software
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office- type programs (Word/Pages, Excel/Numbers, Keynote/PowerPoint)
- Experience with common project management and communication tools such as Teamwork, Monday, Slack, etc.
- Experience with some website content editing. Various CMS platforms such as WordPress, Webflow, etc.
- Experience working with marketing platforms and CRM tools. From Mailchimp to Hubspot, Market or Sharpspring, etc.
- Experience adapting project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Lean, Kanban) to the needs of the client and project.
- Demonstrate excellent people skills, working with different personalities and work styles.
- Have strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, able to ramp up quickly and balance multiple tasks.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee project timelines, estimates and invoicing to ensure projects stay on track and deliver on-time and within budget, assigning resources and adjusting timelines as necessary.
- Lead team and client meetings.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, staff, and vendors.
- Think strategically and plan ahead.
- Manage multiple projects at a given time.
- Work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Provide writing and editing support for internal and external communications pieces.
- Develop price estimates and proposals for new business opportunities.
Join the Team
Complete this application form below, and we will be in contact to discuss next steps.